What I’m doing now
I’m settling into my new home in Corvallis, Oregon, where I live with my husband and three kids, aged 1 year, 3 years and 5 years.
This is me now:
- Trying to keep up with all of the wonderful friends and neighbors we’ve met here in Corvallis, and discover all the hiking trails. It’s a wonderful family town and we can’t quite believe how great it is.
Trying to read: Justice: What’s the Right Thing to Do? by Michael Sandel; Mink River by Brian Doyle.Not trying to read anything at all! Are you kidding me?!?
- Now that I have a real estate license in the State of Oregon (#201224958 if you’re curious), familiarizing myself with everything real estate, seeing houses, and trying to figure out how to get my first client.
- Launching the Free Forest School of Corvallis.
I’m currently feeling challenged by:
- Balancing beginning a career as a Realtor with starting a Free Forest School with being home full time with this one-year old.
- Choosing what public school to enroll our oldest in for Kindergarten.
- Getting my body back in shape and not feeling so stiff and creaky.
I’ve been thinking about:
- Real estate.
- Mentorship, mothering, all the women who have formed me into this becoming, and all the women who will form me into my next becoming
- How strange it is that we ever lived in Sweden. It’s like we were always here in Oregon.
Page created on December 27, 2016; last updated on March 9, 2018.