What I'm doing now
I've lived in Corvallis, Oregon for over three years, with my husband and three kids, aged 4 years, 6 years and 8 years.
This is me now:
- Went cross-country skiing for the first time in my adult life and *loved* it, a sharp departure from every other time I've strapped anything to my feet, ever.
- Reading: Eight Weeks to Optimum Health; Like Brothers; World of Wonders; Open City. Watching: nothing at the moment. Last series was Ted Lasso, last film was Ma Rainey's Black Bottom. Listening on repeat: the song Coney Island with Matt Berninger and Taylor Swift.
- Home with kids nearly full-time while working nearly full-time while finally getting back to the gym and focusing on a happiness project.
- Volunteering as a coach with AYSO, as a steering committee member of the Power of 100+ People Who Care Corvallis, and as parent association co-chair at my youngest's Montessori school.
I'm currently feeling challenged by:
- All that stuff in the block up there [insert up arrow here].
- Not having seen my family (in the Midwest and England and Switzerland) in eleventy months.
- Issues of overwhelm.
I've been thinking about:
- Clients I come to love.
- I had a dream that our house had all these secret rooms, with super old newspapers and books and toys and clothes, and I'm fascinated by everything I saw in that dream.
- What to plant in my garden.
I've been grateful as heck for:
- My cousin, who is making this website less ramshackle and way more cool every day.
- These yahoos.
Page created on December 27, 2016; last updated on March 22, 2021.