What I'm doing now
This is my now page. To learn more about my background, visit my about page.
I've lived in Corvallis, Oregon for over three years, with my husband and three kids, aged 4 years, 6 years and 8 years.
This is me now:
- Went cross-country skiing for the first time in my adult life and *loved* it, a sharp departure from every other time I've strapped anything to my feet, ever.
- Reading: Eight Weeks to Optimum Health; Like Brothers; World of Wonders; Open City. Watching: nothing at the moment. Last series was Ted Lasso, last film was Ma Rainey's Black Bottom. Listening on repeat: the song Coney Island with Matt Berninger and Taylor Swift.
- Home with kids nearly full-time while working nearly full-time while finally getting back to the gym and focusing on a happiness project.
- Volunteering as a coach with AYSO, as a steering committee member of the Power of 100+ People Who Care Corvallis, and as parent association co-chair at my youngest's Montessori school.
I'm currently feeling challenged by:
- All that stuff in the block up there [insert up arrow here].
- Not having seen my family (in the Midwest and England and Switzerland) in eleventy months.
- Issues of overwhelm.
I've been thinking about:
- Clients I come to love.
- I had a dream that our house had all these secret rooms, with super old newspapers and books and toys and clothes, and I'm fascinated by everything I saw in that dream.
- What to plant in my garden.
I've been grateful as heck for:
- My cousin, who is making this website less ramshackle and way more cool every day.
- These yahoos.
Page created on December 27, 2016; last updated on March 22, 2021.
Many thanks to Derek Sivers for the idea of a now page. If you have a website, you should make a now page too.